Sunday, December 7, 2008

Nora looking for a family


Hi, I'm Nora.
My foster Mom says I am curious, intelligent, lively and alert and laid back for my young age. I was roaming around with no collar nor microchip and was getting too tired to dodge cars. In fact, I was rather exhausted and hungry.

Here are my first pictures, but I already look better and much happier now that I have a bed and am in a house. I love to cuddle, I like other dogs and cats. I don't bark and play gently and I am really eager to please!







If you know of someone needing my love and attention, have them contact my rescue Mom at feraldb@gmail.com or leave a message at (813) 598-1983. I have asked Santa if he could find my Forever Family so that I could be their best Christmas present.

1 comment:

ParisNation said...

Hope Nora has founda forever home by the time I come (with Peppa my recued cat).
The dogs grandma.