Monday, December 22, 2008

Asking Santa for Heat Worm Treatment

Hey there, it's Nora again. Some folks are giving some money so that I can get treated at Avalon Animal Hospital in Tampa. They have a really good treatment and a lot of dogs go over there because they are not so expensive.
The goal is $610 to cover treatment which takes 3 weeks. The first 2 days are in hospital with X-rays and bloodwork to make sure that I can withstand the treatment, then it's back then next week for a shot, and the following week for another shot and blood work again..... and supposedly, I will be heart worm free and adoptatble!
I just know there is a great family out there for me.
So far we have donations of:


* $200 Florence M
* $100 Andrea & Martyn
* $ 25 Ana N.
* $ 25 Patricia G.

all from people who want me to get well.

The funds can be sent to:

Avalon Animal Hospital
6603 N Florida Ave
Tampa, FL 33604

with the memo or note "For Nora" and they will put it towards this fund. Thank you so much for this chance of a lifetime and this special Christmas gift.


Avalon's Phone Number is (813)232-6261

No comments: