Monday, December 22, 2008

Big Set Back

I interviewed at Tampa Bay Humane Society on Sunday and I passed all their tests except one:
I am a strong Heart Worm Positive. The treatment is $3000 at the Humane Society and we will know if they have the funds to treat me or not today. (However, my Foster Mom's vet will do it for $610 and it takes 3 weeks of treatment, then I can get spayed) I don’t know what all that means but everybody loves me and I feel fine right now. My foster Moms were crying on the way back home.
I have been really happy lately, I went to the dog park and everyone I ran up to petted me. I played with a lot of dogs who had forever homes. I am better at my commands and do them for others also.
Thanks for reading my blog and don't forget all the others like me.

No comments: